Sangam Project Consultants (SPC) is a team of Engineers with excellent background in the field of Engineering Works including Highways, Bridges & Roads, Hotels & Restaurants, Hospitals, Industrial Structures, Multistoried Buildings, Interiors, Survey Works and Implementation & Management of Turnkey Projects.
SPC is confident that their professional education, significant busi¬ness experience together with their proven project management abilities will enable them to make a positive contribution towards planning & executing the projects. SPC Team Members have been instrumental in successfully completing Multi-Specialty Hospitals & Five Star Hotels of International Repute in the past.
SPC has excellent Computer facilities with latest packages to design & monitor the Projects. SPC is also conversant with "PDM Networking, Database Management, Spreadsheets and Graphics" which can be co-related with the Management Information Systems.
SPC can & intends to take up challenging assignments from you and work towards the Organizational Goal. SPC will be responsible for providing you a 'Total Package“ in which we shall be blending the Business Issues and the Information Technology to achieve the firm's goal.
As your Consultant , SPC shall be responsible for an abundant flow of high quality ideas through "Project Proposals" for
- Keeping the Organization in line with its plans, and for Changing or Adjusting the plans, Firm has visualized, etc.
The limits of the Project will be defined with regard to
- The Problem Description & Expected Effects of the Project,
- Total Project Time & Milestones, Main Events & Interface Events,
- Total Cost for the Project and distribution of this cost over several Budget Periods within the duration of Project,
- The Existing Co-ordination requirements with respect to the work results of other Projects performed by the firm symbolized by the interface events of the Project Network,
- The General Standards,Procedures,Policies, etc. applied by the firm
These Project Proposals & Project Plans will be Periodically Updated and improved using the Information Feed-Back from other previously executed Projects. The Project Plans/Proposals shall be a network of following ten "Control Phases":
- Project Initiation Phase:
- Collect Project Ideas, Policies & Plans of firm,
- Contents of the Bank of Potential Projects,
- Experience Data in the Information File,
- Check the Reasonableness of the Estimated
- Resource Inputs (Mandays vis-à-vis Economic Limit)
- Completion Date of the Project,
- Making the Project Proposals for the Related Projects,
- Cost/Benefit Analysis of the Project taking into account:
- the Unknowns & Uncertainties of the Situation,
- the Restrictions & Difficulties expected for the Project,
- and Resource Inputs, Time & Cost reqd. to perform the Project.
- Project Planning Phase:
- Establish the Project Plan,
- Make Resource Input Contracts,
- Initiate the Document Files,
- Order the Starting of the Project.
- Ordering the Execution of Activities Phase:
- Initiate The Projects Group
- Establish & Distribute Activity Descriptions,
- Order the Execution of Activities,
- Execution Phase for Project Activities:
- Execute Activities,
- Document work Results,
- Control the Contents, Form & Quality of Work Results,
- Information Gathering for Project Control:
- Prepare the Control Statements Periodically,
- Evaluation Phase, for Project Control Information:
- Relate Project Control Information to Plan Data,
- Determine the Causes and Effects of Deviations,
- Project Plan Alteration Phase
- Project Termination Phase
- Initiation Phase for Consequent Projects
- Processing Phase for FeedBack Information:
As a "Consultant", Sangam shall crystallize the experience gained over past years and Know-how to propose and prepare detailed Engineering Reports, Feasibility Studies, Financial Advice on profitability and Construction/Production Control and to analyze a situation and structure a solution.
- Develop Proposals for Improvements,
- Decide on, Carry out and Communicate Information about changes & Improvements.